Saturday, May 2, 2009

HARRY'S BACK IN TOWN

I've just received a cable from Harry that he's back in town and has brought Frank with him.

JACQUELINE. TROUBLE. MUST MEET. EIFFEL TOWER. 11A. FRANK KNEW FIONA. INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY. YOU ARE CAUSE AND SUSPECT. MURDER. HARRY.

For Christ's sake am I ever ever going to be able to make my way to the police station to retrieve my gloves?

Now what?

How must people ever expect me to get dressed as long as they keep sending me cablegrams? I just knew right straight that something was amiss with Fiona. I'll absouletly go stark raving mad if the police want me to identify her MURDERED couture outfit. I simply won't be able to bear it. If there is any blood whatsoever on my gloves I shall throw a grand fit and demand to see the captain in charge. I simply will not stand for blood on my hands.

-Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment