Friday, February 11, 2011

SVELTE FOR THE PEOPLE

As always, I remain svelte; however, this sitting about on grand ships all day is taking its toll on my physical health, darling. I must say my goodbyes, no matter that the social set I've come to adore will be sore upon my departure. It's my desire I keep my travel calendar chock full of adventure if for nothing more than it's ability to keep me thin. Well, that and knowing the Post would fall flat without my brilliant articles to the PEOPLE. And, darling, you know I'd never ever report on a story without looking my best. So, not only for myself must I carry on, but for the PEOPLE.

And of course, My Sleeping Africa is never far from my thoughts. I can't possibly fathom that were I to arrive with an ounce of fat on the hips that a one of them would want to awake to that!

-Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment