Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BATHING PROTOCOL

Jazz cigarros e um pouco de liberdade de expressão

Oh, really, do people not know the protocol of bathing by the sea? I mean, truly, I was resting quite peacefully only to be annoyed by the young couple next to me. Not only annoyed, but awoken from my nap. Certainly I love Chet Baker and all that jazz, but really, a radio on the beach? Oh, darling, please.

And what happened to Harry? Has he abondened me? I could find no house help and had to lug this heavy corona up all those millions of stairs all by myself, with no Harry in sight!

I need to lie down for a few hours more as it still is daylight. I'll worry about whatever spots I need to when I awake later this evening. Like wherever shall I go, whatever shall I do? That sort of thing, you know, darling. The Post has left me thousands of messages down at the desk wanting to know where my story is for the day. Again, I'll worry about THAT SPOT shall and when I choose to awake.

I dialed up Babette only to be confronted with her message which said she was busy and I might be interrupting her.

WHAT?

This day has so not been about me.

I need a pill.

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. Darling, this sounds of a tragic day. Do take your pill and write later.

    ReplyDelete