Saturday, April 25, 2009

BEYOND TOMORROW

Damn that Harry and the calvary he rode in. My Lord, darling, I'd just spilled myself into a delightful bath, called up for a French brandy, put Louis Armstrong on the record player, opened my book of Anna Karenina (of which I have yet to make it past its first page; I need spark notes) and slipped a pill, when Harry and his troop came busting in announcing they were here to save me and my sleeping Africa as well.

I told him to bash out, as I was doing nothing more than enjoying a moment of ME.

I've had the driver keep the corona no. 3 down in the car as I refuse, simply refuse to think or type of anything beyond tomorrow.

Bonne nuit.

toujour,

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. What an obnoxious intrusion! Truly darling! It was all sounding SO.

    ReplyDelete